Outlook Integration with Gainsight
CS Data Management & Integrations
Today there is no integration of outlook with Gainsight. Communication and documentation of communication all in one place is key for CSM's success. As email is widely used and office email is key part of their day to day operation it would be very useful to have emails attach to the CTA so there is a context to the communication
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
1) A reply (and all subsequent replies in that conversation) to a copilot email (which can be setup today to go inbox of CSM) is copied back into Gainsight
2) Same as #1, but for semi-automation emails (this is new functionality releasing in August, where email tasks can be created in cockpit via playbooks. CSMs can then just hit send)
3) All emails sent a customer via Outlook (or whichever email clients) show up in C360 to some kind of sync with email.
4) CSM or customers (or any one else) can email virual email address - say - email_listner@<customer-name>.gainsight.com and only in this case does the email get copied to Gainsight
5) Ability to create manual emails from scratch within Gainsight
6) Gainsight widget in email client
7) Copilot emails can include a calendar invite (via an .ics file attachment)
Next would be 3, 6, and 5. I'm not sure I understand 4.
I would also be interested in exploring how we could tie certain types of CTAs to outlook invites such that moving the invite would automatically update due date on the CTA. I spoke with Marie Froshaw about this a few weeks back.
Currently looking like we will first be tackling getting important emails into Gainsight (via a tagging or bcc mechanism from within the email client) and making it easier to send emails from Gainsight (that ideally route through your email client so they would appear in your sent items and improve deliverability).
We know this is a very popular product suggestion and are working to provide this capability.
In the meantime - if you're able to share some of the top use cases that you anticipate your team following, that would be very useful to us as we design both the backend as well as the UI.
The CSMs are getting restless! Help your Gainsight Admins out! Will we be able to see this feature in 1H2018?
Do you want to set up some time in the new year and I can walk you though our main use cases?
And feel free to share any use cases here in this thread for the benefit of the other folks reading. 🙂