Ability to Create report on Unified Scorecard Fact table to only show overall score

Related products: None

With the implimentation of the unified scorecard fact table we are not allowed to build a report to only show the Overall Score and account name. We require that a second score be pulled into the report to show data. It would be nice to be able to build a report with only referencing the overall score, and not need to add another measure.

Very disappointed that this function of the regular Scorecard Fact tables was not carried over to the Unified Scorecard fact table.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing this. This is with the mass edit report right? Initially we have removed that since it might have an impact on the performance. We will relook into this to allow this functionality. Also, is there any reson to have a report with only the overall score (and not the measure scores)....as in is it for an exec/manager?

Hi Jeff,

We will definitely look into allowing this capability soon (we had removed this initially as it might have a performance impact on the mass edit report)

If I want to have a report that highlights all accounts that have scores under (or over) a certain threshold on a single report for executive leadership, management or even an individual CSMs portfolio.

May I make a suggestion? When developing these (and all) new features, I think you need to solicit input from individuals who have direct experience using Gainsight day to day and can advise on use cases. I think that's a core element missing from your development process.

Can you expand on how soon is soon? Without this feature in the Unified scorecard, I'm going to have to continue using separate reports from each scorecard which isn't going to make my leadership very happy as I told them the Unified scorecards were coming this release allowing us to combine into single reports.

Hi Jeff,

We have not allowed this since it would have a performance impact on the Mass Edit Report (since it would contain data from across multiple scorecards). We will enable this internally once and test out the performance. I will get back to you once I have an exact ETA

Hi Jeff,

Got it, till the time we enable this functionality in the Mass Edit Report..would it work for you to create a standard report on the unified fact / company object ?

Absolutely jeff, we do take feedback as we make feature & also after we release them but I can definitely improve on this front & will reach out to you for inputs on future enhancements we are planning.

Thanks for the feedback

Hi Jeff, by May end we will be shipping out this feature.

Has this been realized? I am trying to run a report to see the scorecard measures (overall and indivual) off of unified scorecard fact - company and I don't see this option. Is there a tutorial you can point me to?

Hi Megan,

https://support.gainsight.com/Scorecards/02Scorecards_2.0/02Admin_Guides/Edit_a_Scorecard_2.0_with_Mass_Edit_Report

Hope this helps!

Thank you all!