Question

UI View - Customers

• 1 November 2018
  • 6 replies

I recently learned that the Customers section UI View is going to be deprecated. I was sad to learn this as our team loves to utilize it! Especially the Edit Summary part that allows them to change the C360 Comments and Customer Stage in bulk essentially. Will there be another way to do this in bulk if the view is lost? (Can I make an argument to keep Customers forever!?)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Our team is also heavy users of this view as well. Would be interested to know more information about what's planned to take it's place.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
+1, this view has been especially useful for our high volume CSMs. The ability to edit summary, stage, and comments from a single view without having to jump to individual C360 pages saves them a lot of time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jessica,

The use case you describe is very valid and we are working on enhancements to standard reporting to allow editing of fields inline within a tabular report, which would mimic the functionality of the Customers UI view. We haven't defined exact timelines for either the deprecation of the Customers UI view or the inline editing of tabular report fields, but we'll be sure to align those decisions so that we don't take something away without giving you a suitable replacement.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4
Hi Team:

The UI views are used by multiple customers in Gainsight. One of them is named as (contentful) and the user name is Carolina.

Best,

Hardik

If this functionality is going away, how will a CSM be able to see their whole book of business? How will a leader be able to see their team's book of business?

@gainsight_community @mforshaw Any equalvalent replacement for this?