JIRA Integration possible?

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

I would like to link Gainsight to JIRA. Is that currently possible?

If not, is it on the roadmap for addition to the platform? If so, when will that be released?

Thanks!!
We also leverage Jira and having an API to Gainsight would be very beneficial. 

Thanks,

Jen
Agreed....an item on our Gainsight scoring roadmap is a scoring element based on open JIRA tickets that are linked to the Customer Cases.
Hi all, we don't currently have a productized integration with JIRA. For our own internal integration with JIRA, we leverage our partner, Azuqua, to push certain JIRA issues.

It is something I would like to consider adding as a formal integration in the future. What use cases/data sharing are you interested in supporting?
Hi Marie-

It would be nice to link JIRA tickets to the appropriate account. All of the same sorts of operational reporting that relate to the processing of required projects, timing, delivery, etc. If you think about how JIRA is used by enterprises, it should be quite straightforward.
Hi Marie,

One way we would leverage this is to link the account to the appropriate Jira task and when a bug or feature is updated/released we could send proactive communications to the customers who reported/requested the bug/feature.
We have a similar need, with one of our scorecard owners (in engineering) wishing to link Risk CTAs she receives to existing Jira tickets, otherwise we're asking CSMs to duplicate 'repeat' concerns  (raise a risk & raise 'another' ticket). An additional requested function from the integration is top have the summary view which appears in the Gainsght for Zendesk app in Jira, so the engineers have additional context alongside the ticket.   
Just sharing some thinking here in case useful to others. It's not a perfect solution, but we hope/plan to use the recently announced update to Gainsight's zendesk integration (which will be able to pull in customer fields) as a workaround for the Jira need, more specifically - we already pass jira ticket numbers into ZD customer fields, so will use ZD-> to expose these to CSMs in the C360 & in support CTAs 
Sam - I definitely agree that it is highly critical to be able to connect JIRA to Gainsight so that your customer success managers have insight into the status of customer issues. Azuqua (one of Gainsight's technology partners) offers a JIRA integration that allows you to build custom, bi-directional workflows between JIRA and Gainsight. Gainsight actually uses Azuqua internally to do just that. You can get started today with a free trial at www.azuqua.com, or let me know if you're interested in seeing a demo by emailing gainsight@azuqua.com.
Hi, I realized this request was made over a year ago. Beyond Azuqua, are there any plans to have Gainsight directly integrate with JIRA?

I'm also interested in hearing if there will be a native integration with JIRA.
+1, We would be specifically interested in this as to how it related to customer enhancement requests we track in JIRA.
What do you like to see Jira Integration do? 

1. Creation of CTA from Jira ticket and have the link back to the Jira ticket to retain context

2. Creation of Jira ticket for a CTA as a part of your workflow

3. Show the customer widget in Jira for the support rep to have the customer context.
I'm sure there is more, what are the other scenarios that you have in mind?
For us, it would be more to have the JIRA information available from GS, being able to report on all JIRA tickets associated with the customer. 
Our team would definitely use JIRA for options 1 and 2. Run reports on different JIRA ticket requests for and from our Product team.
Hi Sundar, 

We want to also use it to track "bug risks." We need a way to associate when a Jira impacts a customer. The ability to tie it back to the customer in Gainsight is ideal.
Hi- as a CSM, I would like to be able to see in one customer view the status of Support Tickets (Zendesk), Bugs (JIRA), Professional Services Projects (JIRA), and Product Improvements (JIRA). I have zendesk integrated but the lack of JIRA insights causes a headache from a project mgmt perspective.
Some sort of JIRA integration would be very helpful for us as well.

We have a new team resposible for handling all implementations for our clients. They use JIRA to track launches but do not have Gainsight licenses (our CSMs do). An integration or maybe group licensing for the implementation team would really help cut down on duplicate/unnecessary work. 
COTE Team of Gainsight, for your input on use cases for Jira integration.
Any update on if this is being considered? We would love to get Jira data into Gainsight.

+1 vote for a Jira integration in order to link product requests/critical bugs to customers

Can this be converted to an Idea? @lila_meyer 

Converted to an idea for a better tracking. Please be sure to vote for this request if it's important to you!

We echo the sentiments of the other commenters. In order to streamline our VoC process, we’d like to leverage the existing functionality as much as possible. For us, that means keeping the CSMs in Gainsight and the PMs in JIRA. 

Hi everyone,

The JIRA connector is a part of our roadmap and this feedback is really helpful. I’ll post updates with more details!

Thanks,

Kunal

+1 vote for a Jira integration in order to link product requests/critical bugs to customers