It would be great to be able to reorder (and/or delete) the tabs in the CTA Detail View Layout

Related products: None

Not sure if this is possible or not, couldn't figure out a way to do it or find any documentation that said otherwise. 

But, it would be great if we could have more control on customizing the CTA Detail View in Cockpit. Currently, the default setting has 'Timeline', 'Customer', and 'Call to Action' tabs with any additional tabs having to be selected by clicking on the drop-down from the number. Since we don't use the 'Customer' tab for anything it is kind of pointless having that show up as one of the 3 default tabs while we have extra-clicks just to get to the 'Opportunity' tab.

If we could rearrange the order the tabs appear or delete unnecessary ones, that would be great! It would also speed up our CSMs workflow when they manually create a CTA and then have to link an Opportunity. 
This is not currently possible, but I can certainly see how it would be helpful! I'm assigning this to our product manager for input, as it's possible that it's already under consideration. "Me toos" from other customers will also help us prioritize appropriately!
Awesome, thank you! Appreciate that.
Agree that this would be very helpful! With a number of customers that people own, they often have no need to look at the customer tab.
Hi All,

Ability to Change the Tab Order is already into our Future roadmap.

Quick Question on the same: 

1) Is it only Customers tab that you would like to hide or any other tabs too?

2) Would giving a default landing tab per CTA type will help in speeding up the workflow?

Regards,

Hitesh
1) Not sure about others but for our case, I think it would be most helpful if we could rearrange the Tabs so that the default tabs are the ones that are utilized the most often.

If not that, then I would probably only want the Customers tab to be hidden since we don't use that for anything. 

I would assume it would be different for each company based on which tabs they work out of the most. 

2) That would be a good option as well to add more flexibility. 

Thanks!
My two cents:

1) I would like the ability to pick and choose which tabs I hide. And I definitely would like to be able to rearrange the order.

2) I am currently okay with the CTA tab being the default landing tab, but can see use cases for being able to identify other tabs as the default.
Hi Manmeet/Melissa,

Thanks for the Inputs, it was really helpful.

Regards,

Hitesh

Hi,

Going through this post, we are also facing a similar issue with not being able to reorder all tabs so that they are consistent throughout all CTA types. It says Implemented on this post but I don’t see a way to Reorder/Delete any tab. Can someone help me on how to solution this?

Thanks