Include Group Score in Scorecard Exceptions

Related products: None

We're looking to set up an exception in GonG based on the Dear group score. Do we have the ability to setup scorecard exceptions from group scores on the roadmap?
Hi Zach, what's the use case you're trying to solve for? I've helped some customers configure dynamic exceptions through creative use of weights. Maybe you and I could schedule a working session to see if weights might be the solution here too?

Essentially I want to be able to set the overall score based on one measure(Flagged Risk) and one group score(Customer Outcomes).

We could possibly do this with a weight adjustment but I still think group scores in exceptions is a valid enhancement request for this use case(and possibly others).

Hello Everyone,

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.15 release. You can now delete Opportunity Records from GS Opportunity. Admins can now add Exceptions for measure groups as well as use conditions based on measure groups when configuring exceptions for the Overall Score. This gives them more granular control over measure group scores and the Overall Score. Only the measures within a particular group can be used to create an exception for the group.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC and NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!