Select which programs we want to be considered for Journey Analytics

Related products: None

We really like the Journey Analytics section as it displays very useful information in a very intuitive way. The only hindering factor for us is that we can't select which Programs to be displayed. The reason this is an issue for us is because we have several programs that are used to send internal notifications to our teams (like when NPS surveys are submitted, or other activities happen within Gainsight). Any plans to add an extra filter to be able to select which programs should be considered?

Thanks!

Marcelo
Hi Marcelo - I am busy configuring a Program for internal notifications when NPS surveys are submitted.  We use an outside solution for surveying (not Gainsight Surveys).  I've pretty much got it figured out but I'd love to connect with you on your strategy if you're open to it.  Let me know!
Sure... just let me know and we can sync up. Probably reach out to your CSM so that they can provide my contact info.
Feel free to email me - kgreen@csod.com
Hi Marcelo,

We have the Program Analytics section specifically for the use case which you mentioned. In fact the program analytics shows the information which you see in journey analytics as well as more reports custom to the program you are seeing.

Is there a reason why you would like to see this in Journey Analytics and not in Program Analytics view?

Thanks

Abhishek S 
Because on the Program Analytics it only covers the program (one at a time), the Journey Analytics could span all the programs you would like to review.
Got it. Thanks for sharing. We will explore more on this use case.
Separately, it would also be nice to have reporting by variant. What was the Open rate and Click rate of a specific variant? We have been using variants for A/B testing with certain outreaches.

As well, for companies using relationships, Journey Analytics would be even more helpful if we could see the panel distilled by relationship. This would allow to evaluate the performance of each relationship separately so that each of our campaign manager can fine tune their art. Ideally, if our settings could stick for the next time we access it, it would avoid us repetitive keystrokes at each use. 
Hi Diane, 

We are working on the ability to filter relationships within Journey analytics. Most likely , it should be available in the next 1 to 2 months.

Thanks

Abhishek S