Global Times Filter by CSM

Related products: None

User stories: 

As a CSM I need to filter global timeline activities by the Customer Success Manager to see activities for accounts in a book of business so I can understand actions taken by a CSM I am covering for.

As a CSM Manager I need to filter global timeline activities by the Customer Success Manager to see activities for accounts in a book of business so I can understand actions taken by a CSM who reports to me.
Hey Angela, the Global Timeline does have an "Author" filter.  Which we use when wanting to looking a single users Timeline entries for various accounts that they are assigned to.  Would that work?  Or are you having a report built and to be viewed in the Dashboard area?
Thanks for following up, Sagan.  We think the CSM filter will be useful so the information for an entire book of business will populate.  Because about 100 accounts change CSM assignments each week, the author of an activity is not the best search to use to learn the history of a CSMs current book of business.

This feature would be useful for us instead of everyone’s activity coming into the Timeline which isn’t very useful for the end user. We want to filter the Global Activity Timeline for the CSM’s book of business, similar to how the ‘My Customers’ View works. The book of business would show all of the Activities in the accounts, even with a separate activity author.

@ashcha Thanks for bringing this up again, I will discuss the same with the product team and let you know the update here.

Hai all, I am here with good news, we have this in our near team road-map, I will update you here once we consider this for release. 

Happy posting!