Display Notes and Attachments in C360

Related products: None

Our AMs want to use the C360 page as their primary Customer view. One thing holding them back is visibility to the Notes and Attachments section found on the Account Page. Currently there is no way to add this as a section.
This would be great or a way to include an attachment on a CTA/Task.  So, for instance, attach the QBR you completed to the QBR task.
I know they can add attachments in Success Plans.  Would that help?
We are looking to be able to allow our CSMs to post to the "Notes" section of SFDC without having to leave Gainsight. Is this possible or can we make this possible?
The problem I think you will have here is the notes section does not have an account lookup I believe so you would have a hard time displaying it in SF. At least our Notes section did not have an account lookup. 
I second this thought. We are actually moving to "Task" object and adding in Tasks (meeting, call, face to face, etc) the comments box holds up to 32K characters so I don't think you would have an limitations unless someone wrote a novel. Also you can attach items to the task. Then you can track each task count to track CSM effort per account or things like that. 
Has the ability to add the Notes & Attachment section been added or is the Timeline functionality supposed to replace this?  We are in the same boat that Kristin was in when she created this conversation.  
Hi Cindy,

Timeline is the tool to capture notes and attachments in Gainsight. Currently timeline is available as a tab in 360 but we plan to integrate timeline with other features (like Cockpit, scorecard, reports, success plans, etc.) also in the upcoming releases. E.g. In Cockpit, each CTA will have its mini timeline, user can add notes for the CTA and these notes can be automatically pushed to customer level timeline too.

Thus, this feature will give you capability to add notes and attachments from various places in the product and see a unified view all notes in 360.

Thanks,

Nitisha
This is marked as implemented –

I don’t feel that is valid. The requirement is to open and view the Notes and

Attachments that can be found on the Account page in the C360. Best I can tell, the functionality within Timeline lets you add new Notes or Attachments. We need visibility to Attachments, i.e. signed Order Forms, that are attached to the Opportunity and are therefore visible at the Account level.
We have the same situation as Kristin mentioned. We need to be able to see/access attachments in the SF account added by other departments & systems without first navigating to the SF account page.
+1 this idea. We need the ability to see attachments from the Opportunity or Account in Salesforce (order forms, Letters of Agreement, etc) within the C360 so the CSMs don't have to go back into Salesforce to view these documents.