In addition to the challenges already raised by these other two posts, I have some additional observations/points of feedback
- In Custom Views, the column selections don’t match the actual column order of the view. The column order that admins establish in the builder should match the outcome (and admins should be able to drag and drop the columns in the desired order) . Notice in the example below (which is a brand new Custom View that hasn’t been manually altered other than adding the “Next Task Due Date” field) the columns in the Admin config don’t match the columns in the Cockpit view:
- Admins should be able to pre-define column widths because some of the columns appear wider than necessary, reducing visibility of others and requiring additional scrolling:
- The last column in a view is very difficult for end users to widen…
- Each view starts off with a “Company > Relationship” column (which is a bit confusing for end users when we don’t use relationships) but the real problem is
- You can remove it via Admin config:
- But you can’t find it again as it’s not available in the Filter list. If you can’t recover it, you shouldn’t be able to delete it.
- BONUS if we can relabel it to just say Company.
- Why are the columns in the search box not alphabetical?
That’s a start