Add 'Goal' to Reporting capability

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

We have a lot of dashboards that show us levels of activity and how our metrics look. One element that would be really helpful is to have the capability to include a goal in the report. Some sort of manual line created that show how our metrics measure against what we're trying to achieve.

Yes! I submitted a similar request.

See: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/user-adoption-or-other-metric-planned-forecast-and-...

Thanks,

d
Hi Elizabeth, this is something we plan to take on for spring release. I'd love to discuss what we are planning to build and get feedback your feedback. We are having a meeting this Thursday at noon PST. I'll send you the invite in case you attend, else would love to follow up later. Thanks. 
I would love to be included. Thanks for the invite!
Hi Gainsight Product, Is there any new information on an easy way to add goals or targets in Gainsight?  I'm working with multiple companies that are very interested and excited for developments in this area.  Thank you!
Our CSM team has also requested this. When have targets for X% of upgrades and X% churn, we'd love to be able to see over time that goal. 

We'd also love to be able to have historical goal reporting. Example: CSMs would like to see their NPS over time. However, sometimes accounts transition from one person to another or the account cancels. We then can't pull historicals for the CSM. I know we could do this by creating a custom MDA table. Although it's something I'd prefer not to do.
Any update on this request? 
+1 to this request. This would really help keep our CSMs in Gainsight and cut down time spent looking at reports/dashboards in other platforms. 

Any update on this?

@catarinacardoso We have released Dynamic Goals ( Static Goal was released earlier) in KPI reports last quarter. You can refer the documentation here . 

Please have a look at it and let us know you if it does met your expectations and anything that is missing w.r.t Goals in reporting

Under ConsiderationImplemented