we're working on raising adoption on our products. One of the things we're doing is contextual targeting. What we'd like to do, but cannot at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong, please 🙂 ) is the following:
1. Send Dialog with certain text and CTA (currently possible)
2. Set-up email engagement based on rules:
- If engagement (dialog) not completed - send Email A
- If engagement (dialog) completed - send Email B
- If CTA clicked send email C
3. Set up dialog again based on the outcome of step 2. (is email opened, clicked etc.)
I am not finding away to do this now; in email engaement i can set up rules for view/completed only based on surveys.