More fonts in email templates

Related products: None

Can you please tell me if there is any forecast for more font types in the email templates in CoPilot?

It would be quite nice if we could use installed fonts in email templates
What are the fonts that you have in mind that will be widely useful? We can add some more options into the template builder 

Is it a good idea to use Installed fonts? Usually the font selections is a play safe game right?
We use Futura in all of our marketing material, which we would like to install on our instance. 

I know that it is a very specific one so that is the reason why I would like to be able to install fonts. We can use the fonts offered now, but that would not fit the branding guideline, even though it works... 
Up-voting this idea! Would love to see more fonts available in email templates (as well as font sizes). We use Calibri and Arial a lot would love to see them added to Gainsight.
Is there any update or progress on this topic? We would love the ability to install a particular font if possible or at least have the option of Arial in the email templates. I think Arial would be a font that most CoPilot users would find useful. Thanks!
Arial would be a good choice. This dates back a bit - did anything change with respect to fonts? I would like to be able to import fonts as well.
Any plan in view to improve the product to allow us to import fonts to use corporate font styles in our mailings?
Any update on this one? My customer is looking to use their corporate font and its not an option.