Email Assist Auto Populate Recipient

Related products: None

I love that we can now populate recipient that are contacts in email assist, but I feel like we've left out a vital piece. I have multiple customers who use email assist for internal emails and would like to also have the functionality to auto populate the recipients(in this case, a user rather than a contact). Would it also be possible to hard code an internal user as CC or BCC on email assist emails?

Thanks!
I've heard this as well from a few customers. Thanks for sharing Zach!
Hi Zach,

Where is the user information available now in the CTA? Would you prefer an option to associate users similar to contacts in the CTA?

Also, you can Bcc a user on all email assist emails. In administration > Email Configuration > Compliance, you can add a user who should receive all emails sent via Email Assist.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Nitisha,

Yes, I am looking to be able to load in the user, just like we can currently load in a contact.

I found that BCC functionality, but in this circumstance, they only want to BCC on this specific email assist task and not all of them.

I was working on an outreach last night as well and realized we cannot tokenize anything from the user sending the email. 

Example:

I am sending an outreach to the customer, I would like to be able to create user tokens in the email that will be populated by the user SENDING the email. For instance, we would like to build a signature based on fields from that user. Is this in the pipeline as well?

Thanks!!