Solved

Is it possible to branch a program so that it send either an email or creates a CTA based on NPS score (and the tier of client)?

• 17 October 2018
  • 3 replies

I want to build a program for to survey our clients with an NPS question.  I'd like to filter them based off of their tier level AND their response.  So if a lower tier scores low, it would automatically send an email to them, but if it was a high tier client, then we'd create a CTA for their CSM to reach out.  Do programs allow for that level of complexity?
icon

Best answer by sai_ram 4 December 2018, 11:40

View original

3 replies

Badge +3
Yes.  In a Conditional Wait you can have multiple conditions such as Detractor AND Enterprise.  But you can only have two branches out of a single Conditional Wait so your choices would be Detractor  AND Enterprise on one path and everyone else on the other.  If you want something like: If Promotor send a Thank You but if they are a Detractor or Passive send a 'Very sorry' email for small clients or create a CTA for large clients, you could do something like this: in the NPS Program model after the "Responded" fork have a Conditional Wait that checks the NPS response (you can access any survey answer from this Conditional Wait step) and if it is Promoter fork off to a Thank You email.  Otherwise go ahead to a second Conditional Wait (I think you will have to put a short Wait Timer in between) that checks a participant field to decide whether to go ahead to a 'Very Sorry' email or to a Create CTA step.
Thanks for the reply. I have similar experience using conditional wait steps on some marketing automation platforms! Sounds like it's similar where it's almost a ladder down to make sure every path is covered.  Glad it can be done!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Justin,

We have given the ability to use Survey fields as tokens when configuring Email, CTA, and Conditional Wait steps in Programs.

Please refer below article for more information.

https://support.gainsight.com/Release_Notes/Current_Release_Notes/04Release_Notes_Version_5.20_November_2018#Journey_Orchestrator