Create a preconfigured rule to perform the following calculations to compose a prebuilt "Interaction" Score for each Account.
* Examine the Activities object. Count the number of Activities for each week and create a relative score for the Account.
* Offer an option to push the count of Activities into the Usage object
* While not all companies will be logging their emails into SFDC, I'm sure quite a few are.
* This could be extended to Tasks - many teams do use SFDC tasks, and though there could be some false positives due to mixing in the Sales persona, it is still a nice indicator for "Touch" at an account.
* The only feasible option today is to create a calculated field to come up with a monthly calculation, but obviously you won't have trend.
If you ever had a profile with us, there's no need to create another one.
Don't worry if your email address has since changed, or you can't remember your login, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get started from where you left.
Else, please continue with the registration below.
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.