Sync emails from Gmail to Gainsight/Timeline

Related products: CS Timeline

We use Yesware to sync our emails with Salesforce. Yesware provides a "sync with SF" button which would be awesome to have for Gainsight. Our team uses Timeline very heavily and would be great if they could have their emails from gmail sync into Timeline and log it as an email activity. If this is not available, is there a way to sync emails from Gmail to Gainsight directly (without having to sync to SF and then run a report in Gainsight on the SF activity)
Hi Berin,

Syncing emails to Gainsight is in our roadmap. ETA to be decided.

Thanks,

Nitisha
where can i find information on this project/part of the roadmap? my team would love to hear about it.
Hi Laura,

Is it ok if I set-up a meeting with you and share our thought process? It will be great to get your feedback on it.

Thanks,

Nitisha
yes, that would be great.
Any updates on this feature? Very important for our team!!
I agree with Taylor! We have had a multi-year struggle with not knowing all interactions. We'll have a CTA with email assist kick off and the CSM will send out an email. But corresponding replies and back-and-forth is out of their inbox. Some function to bring that back into Timeline (and ultimately SF Activity History) would be ideal.
Any update on this? It's really difficult to encourage CSM adoption if they constantly have to leave Timeline to review communication.
Hi,

This functionality is one of our top priority and we are making progress on it. Implementing it requires a lot of infrastructure work and we are in the process of making those changes. I will post updates here once I have more clarity on the release dates.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Those are great news. Really looking forward to it. Remember call speaking about it during last years Pulse.
Office Timeline is a timeline maker for professionals who need a better way to make and present project plans, Gantt charts, and timelines to their staff.

Brother Wireless Printer

Setup

Great news! Like Allison said before, it is really hard to encourage CSM adoption without this, as it implies a lot of disruption in their work and duplicates the effort on each communication.

Any update on the ETA for this?

Thanks!
There are a bunch of threads for related functionality floating around but I think this is the master thread: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/logging-emails-by-bcc-in-timeline

tldr: it was slated for then pulled from the mid oct '18 release due to some technical complications and delivery is tbd once those issues are resolved.