Be able to customize Survey CTA Names

Related products: None

Right now CTA's based off of Surveys built within the Survey tab default to "Call to Action on Survey" as the title. My team can't easily see what the CTA is about without having to click into it. Customizable titles would be extremely helpful.
Thanks Brittany for the idea, We definitely have this on roadmap. I will update on Release Date soon.
Our team is having this same situation, we have a few different CTAs for survey responses - titles would help identify things easier.  Any update on the release date?

Thanks!
We need this as well.  We do a NPS each month with a different segment of accounts and we are having problems reporting on who has completed CTAs from a particular month without running SFDC reports on Gainsight objects.
Tracy, Ellen -- Would carrying forward the Survey name suffice, or would you need more granular control over naming? If it's the latter, could you please share some examples based on your use cases?

Thanks!

Manu
If there was any form of distinguishing that would be great.  Something like NPS January 2016 would work.
In our case we only have one survey in use, so the name wouldn't give us any insight.  We would need more custom like: NPS Promoter, Dissatisfied Survey, NPS Non-promoter.

Thanks!
Agreed with Tracy!
Is there an update on this feature request?  We have the same need.  
I'm very surprised this request was submitted a year ago and that it is still on the roadmap. This is a huge pain point since the Mass Edit tool does not allow you to Rename in bulk. Adding the ability to Rename via Mass Edit would be a quick and easy workaround, but never the less this function should exist in the actual NPS Survey setup. I had to manually rename last quarters Survey CTA's for all of our CSM's bc it was impossible for them to manage the CTA's for both the previous & current quarter in an easy way. Can we get an update on this feature?
Hi All, 

This particular feature will be part of Spring Release that will be released somewhere last week of May. CTA name modification will be allowed and use of tokens like Participant Display Name, Account/Relationship name will be allowed, also it can be used as Identifier similar to Rules Engine.
Great news!
Hi All,

This enhancement has been delivered as part of our Spring release. I am sure you are able to generate more customised survey based CTAs now. 

Thanks!

Venkatesh