Clicking "Add" on C360 Related List take you to SFDC Classic, even if you're in Lightning

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

Hello,

When I am in the SF Lightning experience, and click on 'Add' on a C360 related list, it takes me to a record create page, but in Classic. Is there anyway I can default this to always open in Lightning?
I tried playing around with the Salesforce Permission under System Permissions; "Hide Option to Switch to Salesforce Classic".  I thought this would force the UI from clicking on 'Add' into Lightning.  However, this was not successful.  It would appear that the Classic UI Edit Mode Screen is "hard coded" into the rendering of the page that displays when clicking on 'Add' in the C360 Related Lists.
HI Smathew,

Thanks for posting here. Right now we do not have work around for this. We also have observed few issues in lightning-related to redirection. 

We are working on identifying and closing these issue. We ll update you once we get this fixed.

Thanks,

Ankita

Generally speaking, we still want users to still be able to switch to Classic if needed. But we just want GS to respect the experience the user is in when redirecting to the Create page when clicking Add on the C360.
Hi All, changing this to an idea post and redirecting this to our product team
Based on feedback from a Support Ticket I submitted, this is a bug that will be corrected in the Oct 16th release.