Auto Unfollow Notification Settings

Love the auto-subscription feature based on role assignment on Company and/or Relationship records as detailed here: https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Notifications/Admin_Guides/Admin_Notification_Settings#Configuring_Auto-Subscription_for_Notifications 

However, when someone is unassigned from, say, the CSM user lookup on a Company, they are not automatically unfollowed from the Company. That’s not fun. Let’s fix that please. 

Hello @gunjanm, thanks for your post and feedback, will have our Product Manager look into your feedback and circle back to you on this.

Hello @gunjanm 

I agree, this wehave in our roadmap. I will update once we fix this.

Hello All, 
This is in our near term roadmap, we will keep you posted about updates.

@chethana thank you - I am now at a new company and facing the same issue and request from several CSMs. Do we have an idea of timeline? What is “near term”? If there is any opportunity to beta test, we would love to do it. 

@chethana thank you - I am now at a new company and facing the same issue and request from several CSMs. Do we have an idea of timeline? What is “near term”? If there is any opportunity to beta test, we would love to do it. 

@gopal_rao_kallepu would you be able to share something on this item?