Associated contacts > option to fill out tokens in email assist

Related products: None

Currently when you associate a contact to a CTA and have multiple tokens in the email you can’t send to a different “to” address and have it populate the tokens. 

I have a customer who is sending internal communication to their CSMs and want to associate a contact which then can fill out the tokens in the email. 

I think if we were able to have this as an option it would provide a much smoother experience and more functionality to the associated person feature. 

Hello @cameron_wright 
Let me look into this and get back to you.

Hello @cameron_wright 

Today token resolution happens on mapping of tokens. if communication is sent to internal teams then tokens should be mapped to attributes which resolve to these mapped attributes.

To associate a contact to a CTA and have multiple tokens in the email you can’t send to a different “to” address and have it populate the tokens. → Can you please elaborate this use case? 

Hello @cameron_wright 

Today token resolution happens on mapping of tokens. if communication is sent to internal teams then tokens should be mapped to attributes which resolve to these mapped attributes.

To associate a contact to a CTA and have multiple tokens in the email you can’t send to a different “to” address and have it populate the tokens. → Can you please elaborate this use case? 

@cameron_wright we need the use-case to proceed further.