Co-Pilot - Combine translations of the same email into a single template entry

Related products: None

A few months back I added this idea to allow multiple actions to be added to an Outreach, which apparently was already on the roadmap.

I would like to know if any thought has been given to consolidating localized versions of the same email into a shared template?

My thought was, somewhere in Admin tab (i.e. Copilot config) the GS Admin could identify the Languages into which content will be localized.

Then, inside a Copilot Template, you could have a section called Localization which lists those core languages.  

Each of the listed languages is a hyperlink to another design panel within the same template.  This would allow you to combine all translations of the same email into a single template.  

Then, powerlists and outreaches could potentially be language agnostic.  You could send out the appropriate translated version based on the preferred language as defined on the contact record.

I'm probably being overly simplistic in my thinking here, but something like this to make localization more manageable would be a huge asset IMO.
Jeff, in a couple of weeks, in our May release, we will be releasing this exact proposal for surveys. Before you could create multiple surveys in different languages (well 90% could be translated) but now multiple languages are embodied in one surveys. Survey was higher priority due to complexity involved in managing multiple languages and issues with reporting if considered separate. So we're making progress and directionally on same page. The same applies to emails as well but lower impact. It's not currently on short term roadmap but definitely agree something we should do. We will evaluate. 
Thanks for quick reply Gaurav!  I used an NPS survey email example here because it was handy, but this is definitely a use case that exceeds far beyond surveys for us.  Glad to know something like this is in mind, but hope it makes it to the roadmap sooner rather than later as it is core to our global expansion.
Got it. Till then can you sending different emails for different languages? 
We don't have much choice. 😉