Scorecard: Have the ability to make certain scores not editable

Related products: None

Are there plans to make certain scores uneditable by end users?  We have scores that are automatically calculated which should not be manually touched by end users...but we've had some folks do it anyway.  Yes we have educated them, but it should would help to be able to "lock" certain scores while leaving others (i.e. Sentiment or Subjective) editable.

I searched for this in community and didn't find so apologies if this is a duplicate.
Hi,

We are introducing(September release) the ability to make a measure as manual or automated in account scorecards.

Automated Measures are those measures which can only be edited via rules engine while manual measures are the measures which we have currently in Scorecards 1.0(editable via rules as well as user editable). However , this setting is at the measure level and not role/permission based. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Thanks Abhisek.  Will this be able to apply to existing measures, for example I have a Predictive Asset Score in place already - will I be able to convert this to an Automated score?  It would be very unfortunate if we have to create a new score to make it Automated.
Yes. It should be possible.
Hi was this put into production yet?
Hi,

Not yet. This will be in the upcoming release.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Thanks Abhishek . When is the next release due?