Management of overdue tasks

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

It's difficult to manage overdue tasks directly from the cockpit where the teams go to manage the day-to-day. It's hard to manage or sort the tasks by date rather than by the date of the overarching CTA and to be able to filter off of overdue data
Agreed!  We've heard the same feedback on our side, and our teams would love to have some additional cockpit functionality (such as filtering and sorting) by tasks instead of just CTAs.
Hi,

Thanks for the post. Would you like this filtering functionality in -

1. Current cockpit view - you will be able to filter by task due date but the tasks would still show up under a CTA

2. Task view - a new view having a list of tasks (tasks not grouped under a CTA)

Thanks,

Nitisha
I think our team would probably prefer 2, but one would definitely help as well!
Hi Heather, We are working on Tasks View in Cockpit and would like to know 'how important to view/go through the associated CTA while addressing the Task'? please comment. 
I think it might be important.  A lot of our tasks are specific to the CTA, so it would be confusing I think to see them in a list without a reference of some kind to the CTA they belong to.  
Thank you for the answer, Heather. 🙂

Would you help me to understand this in much deeper level?

Listing a few approaches below on CTA-Task usage pattern. Please comment. 

A. First I will find the right CTA before addressing a Task - CTA matters to me. 

B. If there is a task view, I would go to the Task first and look for associated CTA. 

b1. Want to see the CTA Name, due date or any other info

b2. Want to see the complete CTA detail view

C. I won’t look for CTA while addressing a Task

D. I have to go through the complete CTA details to address a task

if you like to share more feedback and experience on Cockpit, I would be happy to schedule a meeting/email as per your convenience.  
Hi Ganesh,

It's usually A.  So, for a simplified example, one of our CTA might be to address a usage concern for a specific product for a customer.  The first task would be to identify the cause of the drop in usage, but without the CTA Name at least, I wouldn't have the context of what product.
Thank you, Heather. That makes total sense.

We're redesigning the Cockpit interactions(UI/UX) - trying to address most of the concerns posted on the community. Shall I reach you for a prototype test?

It would be a quick one - I'll share a link with you and a few tasks to complete using the prototype. Later will send a quick survey form to know about your experience and observations on the given tasks.

Please let me know If you like to participate in. 
Absolutely.  Feel free to send me any info.  I'm happy to test.
Would love to see this functionality as well!