Landing Straight into R360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

It would be very helpful to go straight into the R360 instead of going into C360 first. Our company offers various products and it is important for our CSM team to properly log activity and CTAs at the correct relationship. I understand you can adjust the search filter to populate at the relationship level but it would be more functional to land directly on the correct page.
I **TOTALLY** agree that you should not have to go to R360 via C360 -- that is one way to get there but not often the best(*).   Can you please clarify how you would like to see this work?  As you point out, you can search for Relationships and then from there go directly to R360.  The other path that is quite common is to go via a Dashboard.  E.g you have a report on Relationships filtered in some nice way (like Owner = me) and then click on the Relationship you want, going straight to the R360 page.  What other suggestions do you have?

(*) OK, here is my rant on this 🙂.  I truly think that we focus too much on going from C360 to R360, even in demos and things.  This is useful in the context of asking for an 'overall view of a company.'  That is great for some people some of the time but a big part of the point here is that each person needs to be able to focus on *their* business, which is most often going to be oriented around some Relationships.  For many people much of the time the value is in not having to think about all the other stuff and getting a clean view and set of processes around driving your piece of business to success. So, most often, I totally agree that the path should be straight to whatever Relationship(s) you care about.  What can we do to make that better?