Removed "Delete" option on CTA when it is linked to an Opportunity

Related products: None

We recently turned on the ability to link a CTA to an opportunity in SFDC. This is great for transparency to our non-Gainsight users. With that said, there is currently a delete option on there that actually results in an opportunity being deleted in Salesforce. I need to find a way to disable that feature as we never want to delete the Opps. Would love this as a feature!
Hi Ben,

Thanks for the idea, makes sense. We will prioritize it based on the number of customers asking for this feature.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Any update on this?
Hi Kelsi,

It is not on our short term roadmap but will be available in medium term(in next 3-4 releases)

This has been marked as implemented, but I don’t see where we can remove this option? @nitisha_rathi can you help..?

@HollySimmons Are you on Salesforce edition or NXT edition?

@sriram pasupathi NXT, thanks

Oh and I should add im not specifically looking at opportunities here, but just generally linked records via a CTA. 

@HollySimmons Just to clarify, is your linked record getting deleted in salesforce when you delete the linked object in Gainsight?

@sriram pasupathi the record only exists in GS, but yes it does delete the record; 

I do not want users to be able to delete records….