Solved

Token mapping UI error

• 16 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Badge
The token mapping UI has always bothered me, but it has now reached a new low. When I hover over the token, in either an outreach or an email assist task, the mapping icon appears lower than where it normally has. Instead of being right beside the token, the icon is now a few lines down.

This is making it almost impossible to click on it because as soon as my cursor moves away from the token to click on the icon, the icon disappears. I then have to play some sort of aiming/speed game to quickly go from the token to the icon before it disappears.

Anyone else have this issue? I've seen it on both Chrome and Firefox.
icon

Best answer by sai_ram 25 June 2018, 12:06

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This issue comes and goes for me in Chrome.
Badge +3
I am sorry that you are encountering this issue . Can you please file a support case so we can track it that way?
Badge
I have figured out that if I hover over the arrow right next to the token, I can then move straight down to the icon without it disappearing. However, this still causes problems especially when the token is at the very bottom of the template.

I also found a post related to the token UI suggesting an improvement. I think if that post gets addressed, this issue will also be addressed.
Badge
Hi Britton,

How frequently are you seeing this issue?

As Karl said raising a support ticket will help.

Regards,

Hitesh
Badge
I've seen it pretty consistently in the last couple of weeks.

I submitted a ticket as Karl requested, and Alex informed me that it is a known bug.
Badge
Ditto, I run into this periodically with Chrome, as well. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi All, This issue is fixed and pushed in April release. Please let know if you face the same. 

Closing the ticket.