Solved

Where is the REST API or other API documentation?

• 5 April 2018
  • 8 replies

I am trying to understand how to develop on the Gainsight platform, but I cannot seem to find any documentation or developer site/community. For example, I just wanted to see how to create a CTA or Timeline entry using code, but have found nothing.  Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Sania Ahmed 8 August 2022, 12:48

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi David, Sorry for the inconvenience. We are in process of building the API documentation for few areas of the product,will update you here. 

Thanks for posting!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi David, we do have some API docs here: https://support.gainsight.com/Product...

As Sai said, we're also working on some new API docs that will be available shortly.
Hey Lila,is there any update? I would be very interested to programatically read CTAs.

Best,Martin
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Martin, Sorry for the delay! API documentation is still in development. We should have an update by the end of August.
Will the updated API docs provide support for submitting Timeline updates programmatically?
Hello everyone,

As a start, we will release external API's to manipulate Gainsight Company, Person, and custom transactional object data. We will add external API's for other Gainsight product components as we move forward.

Thanks,

Sumesh  
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Our initial set of API documentation is finally ready to share! You can access the docs here. 
Badge

Hi @david_r @martin_schmitz @nick_robin  , the Timeline API document is now available. 

Follow this post for more information.

Please reach out to me (@Sania Ahmed) if you have any queries/suggestions.

Thank you! 

FYI @neelam_mukherjee @Divya @anirbandutta