Solved

Is it possible to see survey response rate for past dates?

• 22 August 2018
  • 6 replies

Survey response rates for previous months
icon

Best answer by sekhar_dutta 7 September 2018, 14:50

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Katie,

Select any survey, and on the Surveys tab > Analyze, you can see the response rate. 

Does this help, or are you trying to report on this another way?
Thank you Lila, but I'm trying to see response rates for specific time ranges and when I add a date filter it still shows me the total "sent" surveys and response rate.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I think if you add the Responded Date to the By fields, then you can Summarize that data by Week, Month, etc. Does this help?

Hello Lila,

I tried that, but it was only giving me the response data when I need the sent data as well. Thank you for your help, and please let me know if you think of anything else.
Badge
If survey sent using Salesforce/Gainsight Email Service then you can filter like below to get sent and responded count within a date range ( Survey->Analyze-> filter in the top right corner)

If survey sent using Journey Orchestrator(Copilot) then you can query 'AO emails' from Report builder to get sent count and responded count.

For sent count : filter using date range and survey id (attached below screenshoot).

For responded count : add survey id filter along with filter 'Survey Responded' = true   . OR you can get the responded count in Survey->Analyze page by adding filter on 'Response Date'

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I experienced the same issue as Katie: The Survey module (I'm referencing Survey 1.0 here) offers date filters, but they don't appear to be honored or are malfunctioning or something unexpected. It would be nice to better understand the expected functionality of the filters within Survey 1.0.

I too have used Sekhar's methodology of using the "AO Emails" object, which is nuanced to setup, but does indeed work.