Timeline summary widget, entry at global level, and attachment syncing

Related products: CS Timeline

A few things here that would be great....

User Story would be that our CSM would keep the Global timeline tab open throughout their work day and do the following. 

1. We are looking at using Global Timeline for time tracking and would like to see a few summary widgets on the side or top that allows me to see how much total time spent and with what activities for the entire customer base and for my filtered searches. Need to have Gainsight be smart enough to notice who the CSM is and default that Global Timeline view to their accounts only (like cockpit does and allow saving different filter configurations)

2. Need to have the ability to add an activity for any customer at the Global Timeline level

3. Need to have the attachments for each activity sync back to SF acitivities. 
+1 to each, particularly the first 2. 
Andy, please also check out and/or upvote this post on attachment syncing:  https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/sync-attachments-from-timeline-to-sf

and this post on creating activities within Global Timeline: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/create-activities-from-global-timeline
Done and Done. Looks like this post then is really about adding summary widgets since the other two are covered in other posts. 
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.

1. Summary widget in global timeline with an ability to add reports and cockpit like filters and views in Global Timeline are in our short-term roadmap. Mostly these will be available post-June.

2. Ability to add an activity for any customer at the Global Timeline level - Coming in June release

3. Attachments sync back to SF activities - Also, on our short-term roadmap and we will try to deliver it by June/ July. I will update the exact ETA here once the plan is finalized

Thanks,

Nitisha
Great to hear that #1 is on the map!
Excited to hear all these things are in progress!
This is what I kinda see....What are your thoughts? This would add a lot of value to the account manager and their managers as well as any VP/Executive with the upcoming activity view.