Solved

Scorecard 2.0 Historical Trend Report

• 15 June 2018
  • 7 replies

I would like to build

a report that shows historical overall scores and Risk scores, at least for the

last 4 weeks.  The scorecards show the weekly history: 

Ideally, we'd like to have all of this data in a report so we can better monitor the average trend in an Overall Health score as well as another Measure we use, Risk Score. I've played around with the Scorecard Scorecard Fact objects and Usage Data objects, but cannot get it to work. Any help would be appreciated.
icon

Best answer by aditya_marla 20 June 2018, 12:10

View original

7 replies

Hi Morgan,

Do you use Scorecard 2.0 ? This data will be present it the "Account/Relationship Scorecard History" object
Perfect! Grouping by "Snapshot Date" was what I hadn't tried in the Account Scorecard History. Thank you!
Is there a way that we can make a list with this object on which accounts had a scorecard value change week by week?
Hi Morgan,

Could you provide some more details on how you want to see the report? As in do you want a way to report on the accounts where there was a score change WoW?

Would a report like this work? (Where you can see what the score was WoW for all the accounts)

?

Along the same lines, we are able to build a trend report for one account on C360 but would like a list view of health trend by all accounts. Example attached. 
Badge +2
I'm lookng for something similar but with a filter that only shows accounts if the score declined. Any suggestions?

(I've played around with "previous score" field and comparing with "current score" but since it appears previous score field only updates weekly, this approach only works at the end of the week)

Hi Morgan,

Could you provide some more details on how you want to see the report? As in do you want a way to report on the accounts where there was a score change WoW?
Would a report like this work? (Where you can see what the score was WoW for all the accounts)
?

12877-1fuskun_inline.png

Hi Aditya, 

How did you manage to produce the above? If I replicate the show me and group by fields, I seem to see the below: 

Thanks,

Asia