Question

Admin Office Hours - 11/15/18

• 15 November 2018
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2
This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday November 15, 2018.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore.  If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting.  I will go in order of posts below or joining the session.  Thanks!!

GoToMeeting

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/912742885

3 replies

Badge
Hi Chris,

My question will be a continuation of my last question on bionic rules and merge tasks.

I'm trying to create an aggregate metric by pulling the sum of an ARR field from one object, then divide it by the sum of another ARR field in another object to get a single aggregate metric.

I'm encountering problems with the merge tasks, depending on how I structure my merges I either get 9 records created for insert when the rule runs or 0 records.

See you at 11am!

Badge
Hi,

I'm looking to set up and internal email alert to my team through the journey programs.

The criteria that i have is to send an email alert when in the R360, the field "Remaining Prize Pool" is lower than "Low Balance Threshold."

I've been told to use the transformation query but am having trouble merging. I'd like to walk through the complete set up to send this to the Account Manager, CSM, & AE that is assigned on the Account record in SFDC.

@Christopher Sanderson - Can we discuss how to build a rule for scorecard based on data from MDA object in today's admin hour session. I have a built a rule but the intended outcome is not achieved. Hoping to understand more about this.

Cheers