Question

How can I bring Measure Level information from Scorecards 2.0 in the Relationship Object for Reporting?

I have a report for all of our relationships that shows the current overall score, but I cannot find a way to bring in the measure level scores. I added it as a lookup to the Relationship Object, and so I can see the options in the report, but they're all blank. So, is it possible to bring in the measure level data or can we only see overall current scores?

4 replies

Hi Cara:

You should be able to accomplish this via a Scorecard Mass Edit report.  Just make sure you're choosing the appropriate Scorecard Fact MDA object as your source.

Let me know if this helps.
I'm not sure that works, unless I'm doing something wrong.  I just tried editing the one of our Scorecard Fact tables, and measure  names come up blank, and there are no measure level scores.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Cara, I recently started going through all of the unanswered or unresolved problems and questions here. Was checking to see if this  has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue/question? 
No, it wasn't resolved. I'm able to get the measure level scores using "Mass Scorecard Edit" but this report feature isn't exportable via dashboards, which is an issue.