Is it possible for me to get an email notification whenever Activity timeline is updated by CSM ?

Related products: None

I wanted to get an email alert when a CSM updates the activity timeline. Is this possible?
Hi Manish, Your point makes complete sense . I am changing this post into idea post, our PM's will prioritize on this use-case.I will let you know once this is taken up.
Hi Manish,

Do you want to get an alert every time an activity is created across all accounts? Would this not create noise for you? Can you please share your use-case with us, so that we can suggest a solution.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi Manish,

As Nitisha mentioned it would be helpful to know your use case so we can suggest the best solution.

One thought I had was building a report vs. sending an email for every timeline activity (to reduce the noise in your inbox). The report could be built to show the last X days of timeline activities. You can't add the comments in this view but you can click through to the activity for more information.

Hopefully this is helpful and again let us know the particular use case and we can share additional suggestions.

Hey Nitisha and Kendra, 

We are using the activity timeline to track the CSM's input metrics ( meetings, calls, updates ). We also want to use this info to run our daily standup , 1: 1 and weekly team meetings. 

I understand that getting an email after every update creates a lot of noise -- so maybe an email which contain's a digest of updates can solve for this ?

Kendra -- thanks for the inputs,  I did try running a report, but a clicking on every update in a extremely time-consuming. 

If a person has an option to follow all updates from an account and gets email updates when a CTA is created then I don't see why timeline activity update should be exempted from the same. 
Hi Manish,

That use case makes sense to me and totally understand the feedback on having to click through each one. If you are able to add comments in a report, would you prefer that option over the email digest - or still prefer the email digest?

I'll let the product team speak more to the possibility of an email digest or comments in reports.

Let me know if I can provide any additional assistance.

- Kendra
Hi Manish,

Agree with your inputs. We will add both sending digest capability and notes in reports soon.

Thanks,

Nitisha 
Hi Manish,

Agree with your inputs. We will add both sending digest capability and notes in reports soon.

Thanks,

Nitisha 
Similar to this, it would be great for the CSM to get a notification of some sorts when someone else posts to one of their Customers Timelines. Even if it's a "Facebook"-esque notification of a red bubble.