One off survey resend

Related products: None

I have a customer that often finds themselves needing to be able to resend a survey to a customer.

They would like to be able to find a unique survey link and resend to that customer.

Currently there is no way to one off send to a specific customer with the same survey code without it being automated in the Advanced Outreach.
This would be super helpful for us. Thanks Cameron!
I have been adding my email address to "Email Copy" so I have a copy of every email that goes out from the AO. Couldn't this be forwarded to the customer? The only problem I see is that the link might expire after xx days.
This is our final 'hold up' in transferring the last of our company surveys into Gainsight. We have one survey that we send quarterly and customers often ask for the link/survey to be resent.
This would be really helpful!

We'll likely stop using Gainsight surveys all together in the very near future. We already shut down all outreaches with a Gainsight survey. We're using another form/survey builder that's customizable and integrates with a lot of the systems we use. The only "survey" we'll be using in Gainsight will be the NPS.

Hi Faust,

Sorry to hear that you're winding down your use of Gainsight surveys. What other survey tool are you moving to? What were some of the functionality gaps between us and the other tool that convinced you to change? We're interested in understanding what features are missing in our survey tool and improving our capabilities.