Delete Advanced Outreaches

Related products: None

I've recently been working with a customer who has been testing out Advanced Outreach functionality and has successfully completed their testing.

Now that testing is complete, they would like to delete the AO tests that are cluttering their Advanced Outreach list, and start over with just outreaches that will be used as customer facing.

The problem we're facing is that I've recently been informed that once an Advanced Outreach has been moved out of a "draft" state, we no longer have the ability to delete them from the UI or from the back end.

I'm wondering if we can expect the ability to delete unused Advanced Outreaches from the UI in a coming release?  I could see this being an issue for customers that do thorough testing before going live with a new process.

Thanks,

-Tom
Thanks Tom for this idea I will look into the feasibility of the same and update this thread.
Yes, need to have the ability to delete. That is the only way we can test the outreach at this time - status = active - and not being able to delete is just an annoyance. 
In the name of staying tidy and separating the signal from the noise, the ability to delete Advanced Outreaches that were simply tests or mistakes (either in a self-service manner from the UI or on a by-request basis) is quite helpful.
Without the ability to test an outreach or edit once active, we had to run a few versions before we found our working model. Those old versions are now creating quite a bit of clutter. Being to delete would help with our organization (and sanity).
Hi,

We are providing with the ability to delete advance outreach as part of the September release. If an outreach has been stopped, then the outreach can be deleted from Advanced Outreach from UI.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Are there any plans to make it a easier to delete/stop Programs/AOs? Right now, I have to click into a program, change the status, then click back out to the list and delete. This makes Program hygiene a bit tediouds

It would be great if you could do this from the same page.
Hey Calvin, 

You can delete a Program from the Programs list view using the trash can icon. But I suspect that option is intentionally disabled for an active Program to avoid mistakes...