Change the Order of the Key in Report Builder

Related products: None

When creating a report with a key, such as a pie chart report, it would be helpful to be able to reorder the contents of the key. Currently it is automatically in the order of the highest to lowest percentage, but more control would be beneficial. For example, these entries could instead be ordered alphabetically.
Thanks for your feedback Seth. Can you elaborate a bit more on the request. Specifically

1) I'd love to better understand what type of data this would be helpful

2) If not ordering by highest to lowest %, how much control do you need. Is it okay if we just sort alphabetically by the grouping (e.g. Customer Name, CSM name or whatever each slice represents) or are you looking for more control.

thx

g
We'd also like more control over the key/legend.  Alphabetical doesn't always solve our problem, though. I believe all other charts do put the key in alphabetical (or reverse-alphabetical) and we had to implement the work around of updating the field name in Salesforce to show in the order we needed.  Example:

This would be beneficial as well. For example, when we have a report grouped by our customer life-cycle stage, the graph sorts alphabetically. However, this creates a graph that has the stages appear out of order rather than in the order that a customer would go through during their life-cycle. While we could add a number in front of each to represent the order, that is not scale-able across all the fields that this could apply to including data that is stored in the MDA. 
Another scenario would be when showing a report (trendline, chart, etc.) based on Opportunity Stage for example, it is showing the y-axis in alphabetical order. However, the stages often carry a percent as well (Ex: Negotiation - 85%). In this case, we might want to show this 'key' near the top of the legend instead of the near the bottom due to alphabetical sorting.
I encounter this issue too. I have a dashboard showing a bar chart and the bars are sorted alphabetically. I would like to be able to reorder the values in a way that makes more sense to me. The field that I'm using is Opp Stage.
Hi All, We have implemented this feature in latest release, refer this article for  more information .

Hi, I don't think this feature is to do with the topic of the thread unless I am misunderstanding the linked article. The user is requesting the ability to change the ordering of data within chart visualisations rather than rename them. For instance in a stacked bar chart to be able to choose which data type comes 1st, 2nd etc.

Trying to revive this thread. After reading the release notes i think @seanos is correct. This did not resolve the thread request. Hoping this can be reviewed again since there seems to be multiple people requesting the same thing.

To add another example we are building a pie chart to show the health scores of certain customers. The issue is the legend automatically sorts from largest to smallest. I would like the option to sort by data that I choose for example in the picture shown here. I want to sort from A-F.

cc: @sai_ram 

+1 to this request 

+1 we are running into an issue with the pie chart key showing up from largest to smallest when we would just like them to be ordered by the stage in the journey.