Solved

Power List and Vault Churn Survey

• 5 April 2017
  • 5 replies

Hello,

We are trying to use the Post-Churn Vault survey template from Gainsight. We want to get more info from customers who choose not to renew. While I have customized the questions and everything else in the Survey, I am stuck at how to fuel the sending list using a Power List.

I have built the Power List using Status as Closed Lost and the logic is sound on that front, but I can't seem to find the section in the Add Participants to load and drive based off of that.

Has anyone used a Power List to send a survey out?

icon

Best answer by dstokowski 5 April 2017, 21:42

View original

5 replies

Badge +3
Absolutely.  When you send using Copilot you don't use the Add Participants option here in the survey.  See the following doc to guide you in using this.  Note you would want to make sure folks receive this email "Once in a lifetime" so they would not requalify for the outreach.

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Surveys_and_NPS/Admin_Configuration/Send_Surveys_to_Dynamic_Contact_List_via_CoPilot
This looks like a great how-to, thank you. One question, is there a way migrate the Vault Post-Churn survey template over from being a Survey directly or do I need to recreate it?
Badge +3
Is it not letting you pick the send option in the survey? You need to make sure that under Administration/Email Configuration that Gainsight Email service is enabled.  

Have you used Copilot before?  
Yup we use CoPilot today to send out new customer outreaches and renewals, it appears the button is blued out and not clickable. I am admin on the system, how can I switch this on?
Badge +3
If it looks like my screenshot above, you are enabled for Copilot.  You need to make sure to change the Send option on the downloaded survey before publishing it.  If you already published, you could re-download it and change the send option first.  If you are still having issues, recommend contacting our support team.