Question

Is it possible to create a report for Accounts with a NULL value for Success Plan in CTA Group object?

• 23 June 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
We're looking to create a report to identify all accounts without a success plan created, active or draft. It appears the CTA Group object only pulls in records where these values exists - not allowing us to identify accounts we are missing information for.

I came across a very helpful article for building a boolean attribute within salesforce and create a rule to populate this from Gainsight (link below). That is my go-to option right now. Does anyone have experience with another workaround that delivers these results in the Gainsight platform and not requiring data loads between SFDC and GS? 

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Rules_Engine/Examples_and_Tutorials/Tutorial_Ide... 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Jake,This is only option we have right now. Please let me know if you need any help in configuring the above process.I will try to find the flipside and get back to you
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Jake, I've modified the above article .Could you please have a look into it now and let me know if you still have any issues