Delete field in MDA object

Related products: None

Can we have a option to delete fields in MDA objects
Hi Anirudh,

Delete field capability for MDA objects is definitely on the list along with enhanced dependency tab to present the field level dependencies also, will keep you posted on the ETA

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi
Hi any update on this?  I have had two customers ask for this recently (especially because you can delete the entire MDA object currently).  Thank you
Hi ,

Any update ? Not having this option is making us recreate the entire object structure which is a kind of difficult
I'd also like to know where this feature stands on the roadmap.  We use MDA extensively and this would be extremely helpful.
I am also interested in the status, please.

Hello fellow community members! If you would like to see ideas implemented, please share this post and get other users to "Vote". The more votes an idea gets, the greater chance we have of seeing it in the next Gainsight release. 
Have we made it possible to delete fields from an MDA yet? We're running into the same problem where we may need to recreate an entire object in order to fix it.

Thanks!
I just noticed today that the capability is there - just click the little trash can icon! 

Awesome! Testing on our MDA's now. Thanks for posting to the group 🙂
Hi All, Custom field deletion in the MDA standard and custom objects: Admins can now delete any unwanted or unused custom field in the MDA standard or custom objects. A custom field can be deleted when it does not have any dependencies (it is not being used in any of the consumption areas). To delete a custom field, Admins should remove its dependencies first. A custom field can be deleted irrespective of whether it has data or not.

Please find our Release notes for more info
Glad to hear this, as I have a field that needs deletion.  However, despite being an admin, my "Actions" column is empty.  I'm trying to save some new fields in the "Usage Data" object but can't because one of the existing fields has a duplicate, causing an error on Save.  Without the actions, I can't delete one of the duplicates...therefore no new fields.  Any ideas?
I am sorry but I don't know what could be causing that.  You may want to try a support ticket.