Question

Quick search for Gainsight in Chrome

• 7 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to set up a quick search for Gainsight in the Chrome bar? For example, our users have this set up where “SFDC” and [customer name] will automatically search SFDC for that customer's name. It saves time & we've gotten feedback from CSMs that something like that for Gainsight will make it faster to use.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Diana, that Salesforce/Chrome trick is pretty cool. I tested it out myself and added a new trick to my Chrome installation. Anyone else wondering how to do this, here are some decent instructions

Now as far as Gainsight - I'm assuming you'd be searching for a specific customer or relationship, correct?

We included a search bar at the top of every Gainsight screen to make it easy to immediately initiate a search from anywhere. Is this not working for your CSMs?

Hi Dan, thanks for your response. The feedback seems to be that the Chrome search option offered greater ease of use. Any additional suggestions for simplifying would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Diana, I'd love to spend a few minutes with you on a call/screenshare to see how your team is using the Chrome search option to save time. Can you email me at dahrens@gainsight.com and we can coordinate a time?

Thanks,

Dan