Solved

Survey Link in Copilot

• 3 December 2015
  • 8 replies

Badge
Team,

I am creating a Power List on Survey Participant to send the Account Manager a link to the responses.  I have copied the URL from the Survey Response preview that you can do through the normal UI, and replaced the IDs with merge fields for Survey Master and Token.  I have an example where the URL is fashioned in completely the same way as the preview from the Survey tool, but it says Invalid Survey when trying to preview from the Copilot email.  Happy to send screenshots if that helps.

Any thoughts?

Rob
icon

Best answer by sundar 17 December 2015, 08:04

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Can you post the screenshots here
Badge
Sorry for the delay on this, here are some screenshots.

Email template with mappings:

Sample email generated from the template:

Results when using link from email:

Results when using link from Survey module:

Userlevel 5
Rob,

If you are using the distribution as copilot you will see the participant Id in this format "1a1911c5-2119-4728-ad53-46fdd2d8a0c4"  

URL when distributed from Copilot -- https://c.na10.visual.force.com/apex/SurveyResponse?mode=REPORT_PREVIEW&surveyId=a0uF0000004boS7IAI&pId=1a1911c5-2119-4728-ad53-46fdd2d8a0c4

URL when distributed from Survey itself -- https://c.na10.visual.force.com/apex/SurveyResponse?mode=REPORT_PREVIEW&surveyId=a0uF0000004e7GYIAY&pId=a0pF00000058KGNIA2282508

So the snapshot you have pasted for the survey from Copilot has the URL wrong. You want to configure this with a new survey and try again?
Badge
Talked with Sundar, both a little stumped on this currently.  He is going to do some more debugging and post back here with anything he finds.
Userlevel 5
I think we got the issue, looks like a span tag that is not screwing the URL up. Will confirm that with team once.
Badge
Did this get fixed?
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Any update on this?
Userlevel 5
This is slated for July release.