Solved

CoPilot Analytics List of Contacts who Opened and Clicked

• 25 July 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Is it possible to run reports in report builder to expand on data in the Copilot Analytics tab? I'd like to see a list of the contacts (complete with contact name, contact ID, account name, account ID, etc) who opened the email and/or clicked the email. I'd like to use this data in Gainsight as a possible CTA specific for the contact. I's also like to load this to Salesforce to use show as contact specific activity and add to SF dashboards for a more wider view to the company.
icon

Best answer by sundar 26 July 2016, 07:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi Jessica,

You should be able to build reports in the report builder using the following two MDA objects: 'Email Raw Events' and 'Email Logs'. Regarding writing these back into Salesforce as activities, you could build a rule to write to the Task object (using the 'Load to SFDC Object' action). However, this might have a volume implication based on how much you are writing back into Salesforce, so as an alternative, you could explore putting such reports on Gainsight's widget on the Account page (limited license) and/or build dashboards directly in Gainsight and periodically email them out for broader consumption/visibility.

Thanks,

Manu
Userlevel 5
This Gainsight GO article might help you create those reports
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
This is a great idea! I think creating a report and making that data accessible via the widget is a great idea! Thank you!

Badge +3
Problem Solved.  Would still be wicked cool to export right from AO though 🙂