Sponsor Tracking - Ability to change title in SFDC when first tracking contact

Related products: None

I've talked to a number of customers about the following...

- When you first click to track a contact, you see that person's contact card & their existing title on LinkedIn. It would be great if you had the option at that time, to immediately update your SFDC Title in the contact record to match the LinkedIn title. Current behavior is to select the contact you find, but it leaves the system contact title as is. When Sponsor Tracking runs, it then later picks up the difference in the two titles, and triggers a sponsor change. Would be easier if that cleanup piece was all handled up front. Thanks! 
Great idea, Kelly. Since we're just getting ready to turn on Sponsor Tracking I imagine we're going to have quite a few CTAs generated due to differences in Titles. Having something in place to modify info as a Sponsor is added would be easier to work with than reacting to a CTA afterwards. Hope this gets considered!
Hi Kelly,

Thanks for wonderful idea, I think this will definitely reduce false positives. I have added this to Sponsor Tracking functionality enhancement.
This is also something I need. Our team now owns users in the contact record in SFDC, so they're always cleaning up the data and ensuring the title is accurate. It has triggered a lot of CTA's and when working with Gainsight Support they've also told me I can't eliminate firing a CTA if we MANUALLY change the title in Salesforce.

It's a similar request but also would love it to match what's on LinkedIn without having to fire a CTA so there's alignment.