Select multiple fields at once to add to a report

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Today, I have to add fields to a report one-by-one. Would be awesome if I could multi-select fields to more quickly add them to a report.
Yes!
Even better would be the ability to select 'include' in all text fields. We have 8 CSMs on our team and when I create a dashboard with multiple reports I need to add a filter for every person on the team for every report. It becomes extremely tedious and error prone.
As we are building out more dashboards for the team and the company this would be really helpful and a time saver.
Same!  
+1 This is definitely needed!  Does Gainsight know if this is on the roadmap?
+1 Would love to see this in the near future!  It's rather painful to select one - then go back and select another, and rinse repeat until you have everything. 
+1 Any update on this issue? It's already available in Data Manager Reporting and Pop Up Drill Downs.  
Hi Chuen, Are you able to leverage the global filters functionality we shipped a couple of releases back to achieve your use case more effectively now ?
This doesn't solve my request as I'm trying to add multiple show fields to Report builder. It would be easier if it were like the way you add fields to the Data Manager "Data" tab in which you could select multiple fields at one time to make the headers in stead of manually adding one by one which takes a couple extra clicks per field added. I've been building quite of bit of reports lately and while it doesn't seem to bad for one its quite the annoyance when building several. Hope this helps. 
Gainsight: Would love to know if there has been any movement on this request.

With the release of Horizon analytics, Report Builder admins can now add multiple fields to a report at a time. Simply hold “Command” (Mac) or “Control” (PC) when selecting fields to select more than one in a row and then drag and drop all the selected columns into the show or by fields. Hope this helps!