Ability to have 4 quadrants in a one success snapshot slide

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

We have a lot of data that we like to group in one slide and currently we have the option for 2 quadrants in one slide but it would be great to have 4 if possible any more than 4 and it starts to get really busy.
Hey Andrew, thanks for the suggestion. I believe this is a good to have feature where we allow more quadrants. In fact there have been some asks on more configurable template slides than the options we give. I will try and club these both together and see what can be done!
Thanks so much
Any update here?
Andy, we are adding the ability to add upto 4 summary widgets in one slide. We are a bit concerned about the report formatting (showing labels etc) since any report can be placed in a widget. In your case, I'm guessing the report you need this fits easily in 25% of slide?
Hopefully this helps. This is what we want to do.

+1 for Andrew's idea.  I would love to configure in the Success Snapshot the ability to have 1, 2, or 4 reports on a slide. The title would be custom created in the Snapshot based on what type of reports the Admin has loaded on the Snapshot.  

I would also like the ability to export Dashboards and if there are two containers side by side, it would be great if they appeared that way on the PowerPoint.
Hi All,

This is possbile with Success Snapshots 2.0, please follow this article for more information.

Thanks for posting!