Ability to default pages to open/collapse scorecard groups

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

I have a client that loves the ability to collapse scorecard sections, however, He'd like the ability to do on of two things:

1- Set them up to be default "Collapsed" so each time the user opens the page they are collapsed. 

If this isn't doable

2- Have these be sticky per user (i.e. they set it up and it stays sticky as they navigate through pages)

Would love to see this enhancement as well! Either option above would work for us. 

We have a section of subjective measures that the CSM's update regularly. Other groups are all based on automation and the CSM only needs to view them at a group level unless they receive a CTA about something moving to red. 
PLEASE!  Yes we would love the option of being able to default the Scorecard to collapsed.  
Any update on this issue? Its been open for quite some time now. 
I was showing Scorecard groups to someone new to the concept and the first words out of her mouth was "Why does it default to expanded if they are grouped?"   

It would improve usability of the Scorecard.  It's a little overwhelming when you default to showing 30 measures all at once.  Having the option to decide whether it should default to Expand or Collapse would be a big improvement both aesthetically and functionally.

Hopefully product takes a look at this and determines it's not a huge change and can make it in soon.
Jeff, I also posted this one as well to bring back the chiclet view. https://console.getsatisfaction.com/gainsight/conversations/bring-back-the-chiclet-view :)
Hi All, collapse measure groups for a Scorecard on the C360 page is available in October release.

We have introduced a new option to expand or collapse measure groups for a Scorecard on the C360 page. By default, all of the measure groups are expanded when you visit the C360 page. Now you can select the Collapse all groups checkbox, to collapse all of the measure groups. When the measure groups are collapsed, you can only view the health score for the whole measure group.

Please refer the release notes for more information. 

Thanks for bringing this up!