Idea: Failure Dashboard for Admins

Related products: None

I think it would be very beneficial to Gainsight Admins if there was some sort of failure dashboard that can be checked by Admins.

It would be cool to have one place to see rule failures and outreach failures(and any other that I am missing) in one place. I feel like this would be a lot easier to check than relying on emails. You could also configure email notifications as well for them as well. Not sure on the feasibility on putting the failure excel sheets in the 'dashboard' but it would be cool. 

This would also help support as well!
Hello Alex,

I like where you are going with this idea and I would 2nd that. I would point out that at least receiving confirmation on Rule activities is very helpful as other systems don't do that nor do they provide the depth of details that Gainsight does.

I do fully agree it would be very helpful to have a dashboard in order to see these issues and in essence a Cockpit for Admins. Whereby, we can focus on the Admin Items, Risks & potential CTA's based upon how our instance is operating. Maybe even a "federated" view of our multiple instances (QA & PROD) if in play. Great idea and thank you for bringing this up.

Mark
Definitely under consideration but as multiple different improvements, it would be a while before we could get an federated view. Thanks for this awesome idea.
Hey Alex,

Could reports be built with the existing data objects available to the reporting engine to display the information you mentioned? If so, I'm wondering if these reports could be added to Vault and then promoted as a ready to download Dashboard. 
Hi All, This is possible now with Gainsight Analyzer, please follow this article for more informaiton.