Using Gainsight 360 reports in Dashboards

• Idea
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
  • Under Consideration
I am looking for instructions to repurpose/replicate Gainsight 360 reports into other dashboards. Can someone point me to how to accomplish that.
Thanks.
Photo of Mark Gecsey

Mark Gecsey

• 178 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Abhishek Sivaraman

Abhishek Sivaraman, Senior Product Manager

• 6,492 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing this use case. We do not have the capability yet to use the Gainsight 360 reports and add it to the dashboards. We will add this to the roadmap and update here once we have a timeline in mind.

Thanks
Abhishek S
Photo of Mark Gecsey

Mark Gecsey

Thank you for the response. Perhaps I posed the question incorrectly. I guess I am looking to replicate some of this functionality (eg, top users of our instance, etc) within a dashboard I manage as an Admin. In other words, I am looking to build a report/dashboard which tracks the usage of our users. Can you point me to where I can find the data to accomplish that? I'm keeping my fingers crossed ...
Thank you again.
Mark
Photo of Dan Ahrens

Dan Ahrens, Gainster (employee)

• 19,656 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hi Mark,
You can talk to your Gainsight CSM about arranging an export of your team's usage data from our instance of Gainsight to your instance of Gainsight. Once you have that usage data, you can create any type of report or dashboard you need.
Photo of Mark Gecsey

Mark Gecsey

Thanks Dan. I will reach out to my CSM to get that set up for us. I see this may be very helpful to us to ensure usage and adoption!