With the upcoming Winter Release, we are introducing the ability to Create & Close a Call-to-Action in a CoPilot Advanced Outreach. Now, Gainsight customers can create and execute one model that integrates human and digital touchpoints; a true ‘journey’.
Example of new capabilities:
For users with a 20% decline in Logins...
- Send them an email with support documentation on how to login
- If they haven’t opened the email, send them a reminder
- If they haven’t opened the email and they still haven’t logged-in, trigger a CTA for human follow-up
We want to rename the feature to capture the power of this ‘journey’ design. We have decided to rename CoPilot -> Journey Orchestrator. But we want your help renaming ‘Advanced Outreach’.
The question for you: What should be the new name for ‘Advanced Outreach'?
Cast your vote on the following options in the comments below:
- Journey Orchestrator + Journeys
- Journey Orchestrator + Programs
- Journey Orchestrator + Journey Paths
- Journey Orchestrator + Paths
- Journey Orchestrator + Journey Tracks
- Journey Orchestrator + Tracks
- Journey Orchestrator + Campaigns